Sunday, April 29, 2012

La première année!

** Félicitations! **

Bonjour tout le monde, I've made it to the 1-year mark of blogging.  It has been a tumultuous year, full of personal twists and turns.  Since I started this blog with goals for the coming year, perhaps I should now do the same.

I do not necessarily hope that On Cloud Divine becomes wildly popular, thus forcing me to take myself seriously, but for the wind to take it wherever it may (which is quite suitable, for a cloud).  However, I am in a well-aware dire need of a better camera.

Perhaps in a year I will be in Paris by this time (je pense que le printemps est le meilleur moment pour aller), or be dancing again (perhaps dancing in Paris?), or simply be able to sleep in after all these late night exams.

I have a lot to do at this moment to prepare for an upcoming blog post-- I do hope you'll stay tuned to see what's in store and, of course, follow along in this journey we all call la vie.


Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,

Amour & petits gâteaux

xox Flowerbomber xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment