Monday, April 23, 2012

Coldplay-ers & The Oracle

Anyone remotely familiar with me knows that I am an avid fan of Coldplay; anyone remotely familiar with the Coldplay website knows of the Oracle.  If you don't know of the amazing Oracle, it is a mysterious person(s) that you can submit questions to (Coldplay related or not) and s/he will answer them.  Simple enough, right?  Well, I have been trying for over a year to get any question answered by the Oracle.  It must have been a slow week, because my question was answered!  And, wouldn't you know, it happens on the day before I  get to go to my first Coldplay concert.  This was my question as it appears on the site (yes, I am "Adelaide"...I should've said I was from France *face palm*):


And this is what the Oracle replied:


Hmmm...not exactly what I was expecting.  Maybe rules are less strict in the U.K?  I am not sure, but all two concerts that I've been to say "No Cameras.  No re-entry.  No Alcohol Beyond This Point."  I'm only fine with one of those rules (some people seriously should not be drinking, even though they serve it willy-nilly on all three floors of the arena concessions).  Looking back at the rules now, it says "No Flash Cameras."  Does this mean cameras without a flash are okay?  I'm going to perceive  that answer as "YES--Go for it!"

I will definately be posting the amazing pictures I will (*hopefully*) get Wednesday evening-- be sure to check back then fellow Colplayers!

 
Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,

Amour & petits gâteaux

xox Flowerbomber xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment